Terms and conditions
General Terms and Conditions
- Refunds: There are no refunds or prorated credit for unused time during a billing cycle. It is the responsibility of the member to pause their membership before their renewal date.
- Keys: Once registered, members will be provided with Door Access Controls. This Access Control gives members exclusive 24/7 access to the building.
- Accounts: Accounts are associated with an individual person. Sharing of login is not allowed.
- Guest hour: 10 AM - 9 PM 7 days a week. Guests are either non-members or event attendees.
- Sign-in. All members and guests must sign in when they arrive at the Dojo each day. Those that do not sign in or do not accept our policies may not stay.
- 100% Communal. You may not store personal belongings in the common space. All space is communal space: first-come-first-serve. Any equipment left at the Dojo is done at your own risk and may be used by others. Items may be damaged or removed, and the Dojo is not liable.
- Hold Harmless. Visitors, members, and other participants at Hacker Dojo, Inc. hereby release, discharge and agree to hold harmless the Hacker Dojo, Inc. and its directors, members and volunteers from and against any liability as a result of any harm, damage, loss suffered to said visitors, their work, equipment used, personal property or personal injury suffered during the participation or attendance at Hacker Dojo.
- Parking. With limited parking available, the Dojo is not a campground nor a car storage facility. No vehicle may remain in the Dojo parking lot for more than 48 hours or it is liable to be towed. No sleeping in vehicles is allowed.
General Event Policies
- Member events can only be scheduled after 5:30 PM during the week due to parking issues.
- Private events can be requested by sending an email to [email protected]
- Events should align with Hacker Dojo mission and vision.
- Room assignment may be subject to change by Hacker Dojo staff if there is an event conflict. Hacker Dojo will do its best to accommodate the attendees and setup of the original event.
- If you need to cancel your event, it is your responsibility to do so both in the Hacker Dojo event system, as well as any external event systems.